Pilates and Mindfulness with Rosalind Hoyes
For a Unique Residential Course 16th – 21st September 2018.
An opportunity to combine the powerfully therapeutic effects of Pilates and Mindfulness.
Many people have benefited from her supportive tuition at retreats the world over. Gaining increased mental and physical awareness promotes a heightened sense of rejuvenation and wellbeing.
During the course, you will be guided through Pilates exercises dovetailed to your personal range of movement and experience. There will be group meditations, discussions and a chance for you to develop mindfulness skills in order to facilitate a calmer, more creative and enriching experience of life.
The Pilates and Mindfulness Course has a unique residential basis on a self-catering foundation, with the main evening meal provided, allowing for personal catering flexibility. Each evening, whether you have spent the day enjoying the benefits of Rosalind’s sessions and Ruth’s holistic therapy or exploring the area, there will be an early evening Mind and Body practice followed by supper. This evening meal will be hosted by Den and Lisanne at the main house of Domaine de Leygue, on the terrace overlooking the gardens.
Lisanne and Den brought many skills to Domaine de Leygue from their past UK careers, Lisanne as one of the UK’s leading Nutrition Consultant and Den chef and creator of one of the UK’s leading location film caterers, for film crews and actors. Unpretentious good food is their basis, mainly gluten-free using local ingredients, vegetables, fruit, meats, fish, and poultry.
- All course participants are responsible for their own transport to Domaine de Leygue.
- All participants must choose their suitable cottage accommodation through Lisanne at Domaine de Leygue
The Residential Course can provide for a maximum of 8 residential participants comprising of:
- 4 couples OR
- 3 couples and 1 pair of friends OR
- 2 couples and 2 pairs of friends:
- This is based on the cottage accommodation provision of beds, on a first come first served basis.
- Each cottage has its own price according to size, and facilities, the price for two people sharing.
- All participants will be responsible for their own self-catering provisions, apart from the main evening meal Sunday to Thursday. Breakfast will be provided for each cottage for Monday morning
Course Fee £600 Per Person
An initial deposit of £100 will hold your place on our course, the full balance payment of course fees plus accommodation is due for payment by 30th June 2018
Cancellations before 31st July 2018 have a full cottage and course fee refund, minus £100 to cover admin costs.
Cancellations from 1 - 31 August 2018 will have a 30% refund of cottage fee and full course fee minus £100 to cover admin costs
Cancellations from 1st Sept 2018 there will be no refund of cottage or course fees.